The Prize We Sought
The Prize We Sought
The Prize We Sought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prize We Sought

This is a creative writing + art community for anyone and everyone. Welcome in!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Prize We Sought! Be sure to check out our sister role-playing site, pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com!
The winner of May's writing contest is MaybeiwasOddandOdd! Be sure to enter August's contest!

high school

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
keaton snow

keaton snow

high school Empty
PostSubject: high school   high school Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:48 pm

((i didn't know where to put this, but i need to post it.))

In high school there are a lot of people. There are old aquaintances, new friends, old friends, and new aquaintances. Whether, you are a jock, a punk, a goth, a skater, a cheerleader, a stoner, a loner, etc. everyone you meet in highshool will make an impression on you, whether big or small. Your friends in high school probably mean the world to you ((they do to me)) and high school goes by very fast. before you know it, high school and most of your friends will be out of your life. No matter how much you hate school, you'll miss it dearly when it's over, so make every moment last. <MHS 2014 SENIORS WE WILL MISS YOU!!!!! Good luck out there.> I love you 
Back to top Go down
Syrena

Syrena

high school Empty
PostSubject: Re: high school   high school Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:53 pm

Maybe should have put this under journals, but I'm glad you posted it because its so true. I'll miss everybody this summer. But I'm starting to get sentimental, and as I already said critique is not really the place for it.
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Admin
pjkio03

high school Empty
PostSubject: Re: high school   high school Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:05 pm

I made a place for it ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://prizewesought.forumotion.com
keaton snow

keaton snow

high school Empty
PostSubject: Re: high school   high school Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:03 am

thanks brandy lol
Back to top Go down
MaybeiwasOddandOdd

MaybeiwasOddandOdd

high school Empty
PostSubject: Re: high school   high school Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:18 pm

I'm already missing my buddies...only 5 or so more days left till they're gone. : (
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

high school Empty
PostSubject: Re: high school   high school Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:53 am

Am i the only one glad to be done? I hated my school.
Back to top Go down
MaybeiwasOddandOdd

MaybeiwasOddandOdd

high school Empty
PostSubject: Re: high school   high school Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:15 am

Oh I'm not saying I didn't hate my school (those administrators and councilors can jump off a 1000 foot cliff into acid lava) but half my buddies were seniors and they're all leaving.
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Admin
pjkio03

high school Empty
PostSubject: Re: high school   high school Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:33 am

I disliked the school itself, but I loved the people there. The teachers (at least the ones I had), the majority of the students, and most of the people in the office are all really nice people and I'm sad that I'll probably never see some of them again.
Back to top Go down
keaton snow

keaton snow

high school Empty
PostSubject: Re: high school   high school Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:01 pm

i do hope to see you again brandy-san
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Admin
pjkio03

high school Empty
PostSubject: Re: high school   high school Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:16 am

You probably will. I'll be visiting a bit over this next year. I do still have a boyfriend there, ya know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

high school Empty
PostSubject: Re: high school   high school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

high school
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Prize We Sought  :: The River :: Discussions :: General Chatter-
Jump to: