The Prize We Sought
The Prize We Sought
The Prize We Sought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prize We Sought

This is a creative writing + art community for anyone and everyone. Welcome in!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Prize We Sought! Be sure to check out our sister role-playing site, pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com!
The winner of May's writing contest is MaybeiwasOddandOdd! Be sure to enter August's contest!

Journal of the Dark Side

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SithSider

SithSider

Journal of the Dark Side Empty
PostSubject: Journal of the Dark Side   Journal of the Dark Side Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:36 pm

Oh my gosh so much has happened since I last got on! This site is really taking off, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

So today I went for coffee with my boyfriend (his name is Alex) and we kissed for the first time  Embarassed 

We've been together about a month and we're both pretty shy so it was really awkward but... I dunno, it was really cute how he pulled away a little before he went for it. I'm just not used to all of this romancey stuff.

Anyways, my brother's birthday is coming up in a couple of days and I still haven't bought him a present.  Rolling Eyes I just don't really know what to get him. If he wants anything he just buys it for himself.  Mad I wish I could do that.

Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Admin
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Journal of the Dark Side   Journal of the Dark Side Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:38 pm

My brother's the same way, and so is my Grandpa. My Pappaw's impossible to shop for, too.

I know how you feel :/

Oh, and congrats on your first kiss! He's a lucky fella Smile
Back to top Go down
https://prizewesought.forumotion.com
Jhon Lavender

Jhon Lavender

PostSubject: Re: Journal of the Dark Side   Journal of the Dark Side Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:49 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journal of the Dark Side   Journal of the Dark Side Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journal of the Dark Side
Page 1 of 1