The Prize We Sought
The Prize We Sought
The Prize We Sought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prize We Sought

This is a creative writing + art community for anyone and everyone. Welcome in!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Prize We Sought! Be sure to check out our sister role-playing site, pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com!
The winner of May's writing contest is MaybeiwasOddandOdd! Be sure to enter August's contest!

Any Other Whovians on Here?

Go down 
+2
pjkio03
ederna03
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ederna03

ederna03

Any Other Whovians on Here? Empty
PostSubject: Any Other Whovians on Here?   Any Other Whovians on Here? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:16 pm

I personally love the show. I haven't seen anything since Clara became a companion, though.

My favorite doctor is probably David Tennant and my favorite companion is Rose. My favorite villain has got to be the Master and my favorite episode is probably the one where Rose goes back and tries to save her father.
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Admin
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Any Other Whovians on Here?   Any Other Whovians on Here? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:24 pm

Oooh, a whovian! Welcome welcome welcome! I'm pretty sure almost everyone on the site right now is a whovian.

Personally I like Christopher Eccleston and my favorite companion is Donna. We share the same favorite villain and my favorite episode(s) are the ones with the gas masks and Captain Jack!
Back to top Go down
https://prizewesought.forumotion.com
SithSider

SithSider

PostSubject: Re: Any Other Whovians on Here?   Any Other Whovians on Here? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:30 pm

Yes! Dr. Who rocks!

Personally I'm more of a fan of the classic ones. My favorite doctor is probably the fifth, and my favorite companion is Sarah Jane.

I haven't seen too many of the new episodes. I'd like to get some opinions on Matt Smith.
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Admin
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Any Other Whovians on Here?   Any Other Whovians on Here? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:47 pm

He's pretty good. Really quirky. Think David Tennant but more silly and adorable and a little less scary.
Back to top Go down
SithSider

SithSider

PostSubject: Re: Any Other Whovians on Here?   Any Other Whovians on Here? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:10 pm

Alright, I see. He's the one with the bow tie thing, right?
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Admin
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Any Other Whovians on Here?   Any Other Whovians on Here? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:16 pm

Yes, and the fez. He's pretty cool, and really cute. I like his story lines a lot, too. Although a lot of them will make you cry.
Back to top Go down
SodaSpartan

SodaSpartan

PostSubject: Re: whovians   Any Other Whovians on Here? Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:49 am

Bowties!!!! Also David Tennant and Matt smith are my favorite
Back to top Go down
Omniyus
Omniyus

PostSubject: Re: Any Other Whovians on Here?   Any Other Whovians on Here? Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:16 pm

I'm not a Whovian...

*Hides*
Back to top Go down
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/profile/Aquestioning
SodaSpartan

SodaSpartan

PostSubject: Re: Any Other Whovians on Here?   Any Other Whovians on Here? Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:33 pm

Gtfo Omniyus

Jk
Back to top Go down
keaton snow

keaton snow

PostSubject: Re: Any Other Whovians on Here?   Any Other Whovians on Here? Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 2:49 pm

my three favourite doctors are numbers 3, 7, and 10. my favourite companions are rory and clara. favourite villain is the master obviously. my favourite (bad) aliens are the Zygons. I LOVE THIS FANDOM!!!!! XD Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Other Whovians on Here?   Any Other Whovians on Here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Other Whovians on Here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Prize We Sought  :: The River :: Discussions :: Fandom Discussions-
Jump to: