The Prize We Sought
The Prize We Sought
The Prize We Sought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prize We Sought

This is a creative writing + art community for anyone and everyone. Welcome in!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Prize We Sought! Be sure to check out our sister role-playing site, pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com!
The winner of May's writing contest is MaybeiwasOddandOdd! Be sure to enter August's contest!

Fallen Earth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jhon Lavender

Jhon Lavender

Fallen Earth Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Earth   Fallen Earth Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:55 am

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is , and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.-Revelations
Prologue
The end of the world as we know it came like a thief in the night. No man,woman or child saw it coming at first we it happened all the Doomsday worshipers came out of where they were hanging out and were excited the great Judgement day had come at last they said. boy were they surprised. you see there was no rapture.
You see what happened was that first every electronic thing cars, phones ,TV's everything just died completely out of the blue and then the phones ,radios and even the TV came back playing this lovely and very disturbing music like some choir singing. and then just like that there was this great big flash of light for a few moments it felt like some one had just set off a bomb i mean that was what we thought happened. we were blind for awhile we couldn't see our own hands. when everything finally cleared up and they were just there the angels beautiful creatures with splendid white wings. Then they just started killing every one left and right. This wasn't an isolated incident either all across the globe they came down and everything changed.    

Last edited by Jhon Lavender on Thu May 15, 2014 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wasen't done yet)
Back to top Go down
Jhon Lavender

Jhon Lavender

Fallen Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Earth   Fallen Earth Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:38 am

still working on it

this is a story about a fairly Biblical end of the world kinda of thing but while it is mostly based of of what it says in the bible other religions will play an important part in this so please don't get mad at me about some stuff it says also this is done during school so sorry if it just ends abruptly

Last edited by Jhon Lavender on Mon May 19, 2014 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Syrena

Syrena

Fallen Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Earth   Fallen Earth Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:54 pm

I want to know what happens next. Good start, but I saw a few grammatical errors. Remember, every time you make a typo, the errorists win.
Back to top Go down
Jhon Lavender

Jhon Lavender

Fallen Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Earth   Fallen Earth Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:03 pm

"We have adorned everything on earth, in order to test them, and thus distinguish those among them who work righteousness. Inevitably, We will wipe out everything on it, leaving it completely barren" 18:7-8-Quran
Chapter 1
The screaming woke me from my nightmares of the past. I sat up and look around the small desolate barn i had fallen asleep in just a few minutes ago. Straw jutting out of my dark hair in all places my skin was scratchy and i was questioning if i was the one screaming when they started up again{BELL RANG }
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallen Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Earth   Fallen Earth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Earth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Prize We Sought  :: The Ocean :: Critique :: Books-
Jump to: