The Prize We Sought

This is a creative writing forum for anyone and everyone. Welcome in!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Prize We Sought! Be sure to check out our sister role-playing site, pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com!
The winner of May's writing contest is MaybeiwasOddandOdd! Be sure to enter August's contest!
The logo contest is open! Get your submissions ready!

Journal of the Dark Side

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SithSider

SithSider

Journal of the Dark Side Empty
PostSubject: Journal of the Dark Side   Journal of the Dark Side Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Oh my gosh so much has happened since I last got on! This site is really taking off, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

So today I went for coffee with my boyfriend (his name is Alex) and we kissed for the first time  Embarassed 

We've been together about a month and we're both pretty shy so it was really awkward but... I dunno, it was really cute how he pulled away a little before he went for it. I'm just not used to all of this romancey stuff.

Anyways, my brother's birthday is coming up in a couple of days and I still haven't bought him a present.  Rolling Eyes I just don't really know what to get him. If he wants anything he just buys it for himself.  Mad I wish I could do that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pjkio03
Admin
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Journal of the Dark Side   Journal of the Dark Side Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:38 pm

My brother's the same way, and so is my Grandpa. My Pappaw's impossible to shop for, too.

I know how you feel :/

Oh, and congrats on your first kiss! He's a lucky fella Smile

Jhon Lavender

Jhon Lavender

PostSubject: Re: Journal of the Dark Side   Journal of the Dark Side Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:49 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journal of the Dark Side   Journal of the Dark Side Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journal of the Dark Side
Page 1 of 1